PolicyPak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adobe Reader XI and Trend Micro Office Scan 10.0 SP1

2 posters

Go down

Adobe Reader XI and Trend Micro Office Scan 10.0 SP1 Empty Adobe Reader XI and Trend Micro Office Scan 10.0 SP1

Post  NoahR Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:38 am

Hi there
Here's another problem with Adobe Reader XI Evil or Very Mad ... Remeber the problem I had with AR an McAfee AntiVirus a while ago? Looks like there is the same problem now with AR and Trend Micro Office Scan. This time, it don't take up to 7 secondes, just between 2 and 4 when opening a PDF for the first time. Disable Trend or uninstalling the CSE "solve" the problem, PDF opens instantly.
Client: W7 Enterprise x64, Server: 2008R2 SP1, PP: Build 557
It's no major problem, just for you to know and probably solve in a future Build.
If you need anything else from me just ask.

Thanks a lot!

NoahR

Back to top Go down

Adobe Reader XI and Trend Micro Office Scan 10.0 SP1 Empty Try this..

Post  jeremym Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:16 pm

Uncheck this..

http://screencast.com/t/tOZUEJMnF

Then let me know if you still have the problem..
after gpupdate.

Thanks.
jeremym
jeremym

Back to top Go down

Adobe Reader XI and Trend Micro Office Scan 10.0 SP1 Empty We have an interim build...

Post  jeremym Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:46 pm

Which you can use / test to see if this problem is still present.

We think this bug is squashed in the next release.. contact us at support if you'd like to test this interim build directly.

Thanks !
jeremym
jeremym

Back to top Go down

Adobe Reader XI and Trend Micro Office Scan 10.0 SP1 Empty Re: Adobe Reader XI and Trend Micro Office Scan 10.0 SP1

Post  NoahR Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:43 am

Sorry, had no time to do some more testing... Since this isn't a major issue for me, I'll wait for the next release.
Thanks a lot!

NoahR

Back to top Go down

Adobe Reader XI and Trend Micro Office Scan 10.0 SP1 Empty Re: Adobe Reader XI and Trend Micro Office Scan 10.0 SP1

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down